Monday, October 13, 2008

I love Life!

I do not know where to start, and I will probably jump around a lot. I have been loving/hating school. It is more reading than I can ever imagine and I am already behind. The teachers are all really cool, very qualified, and the campus is awesome. Outside of school I have made lots of friends. I just went to Germany with my future roommate(tomorrow) and we went to some awesome bars, really cool towns and hung out with bunches of Germans! I stayed in Landshut, a small town in Bavaria. It was ancient, quiet, and beautiful. Then for one day we went to Munich. We went to a beer hall that was very traditional. Then we laid in the Luftgarden for two hours scoping out the beautiful Aryan girls.

What else is new...I am the class representative for two of my classes which gives me a one up on my grade. I am doing amazing in Salsa and already am feeling the "Latin vibe". Tomorrow I move into my apartment, my beautiful apartment. My own toilet, my own shower, internet, kitchen, and everything else you can imagine! So those sound like pretty normal things, but in the past two weeks I have been couch surfing with 1 years worth of possessions, sharing beds, sharing showers, eating random foods at random times and it is driving me MAD!

I love you all and will be back on soon...hopefully.

William

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones