Sunday, February 15, 2009

Winter Break....in Paris.

Yooooooooooooo

Hey, sorry I suck at this. I always forget. You would think it means that I am really busy, which I was for a while, but I am not now. So my reason for not posting? God knows. Things have been pretty calm lately. Have not gotten into too much new stuff for some reason, but my buddy Isaac will be here in two days and all that will change. I did manage to watch all three seasons of Dexter online, go to a cool salsa clubs and meet a bunch of new friends. I also might be going to Amsterdam on Wednesday when Isaac arrives. That would be really neat because it would be another nice little backpacking trip for me, which I have not had a lot of. It is not that I get bored of Paris, but it is nice to have a break. Plus, I always appreciate little things about Paris when I come back from another city. That is, until I go to London :)

Speaking of London. I finally got my British Passport. That means I am both American, and yep you guessed it, Great Britain. I am a European. I can work, I can live, and I can play here as long as I want with no one looking me over the shoulder. Now, the pressing question at hand is now that I have this right to stay here, should I come home? No idea. I still have to think about that one. Unfortunately I do have one year of Georgia Tech left, but we will see how the next few months go.

I hope I start getting better at writing in here. It really is not that hard and I know I am going to regret it. Plus, all my fans at home reading would not be so bored. That is, if anyone even reads it???!? Oh well.

Love and miss you all (unless you live here),

Billy

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones