Sunday, January 25, 2009

The old, the New, and the pajamas....

Sooooooo. What's up world? Here in Paris, things are pretty amazing. I have made unbelievable amounts of friends and been having so much fun. Classes are officially over for the semester. I only have two finals left, which is also amazing. So far I have made all A's but am pretty sure I will make a B in my Game Theory class, stupid French! Oh well, life isn't fair.

So recently I have been working my ass of on papers. 10 pages, 12 pages, 3 pages(wft?), and a bunch of presentations. I don't know if all of you have had this much stuff due in one week, but it does put a little pressure on you. Anyway, I finished it, and things turned out alright. When you finish that workload, it is like walking up to the pearly gates --- all you can do is smile. In celebration of finishing this semester (with exception of my two finals), my roommate and I decided that a party was appropriate.

This past week, we have been invited to about 10 different events. The week was nonstop fun. However, the number one, biggest, bestest (it is a word, I swear), part of the week, HAS to be the Pajama Party. I capatalized Pajama Party because it is an important event in my life that I will remember. Not only did about 30 people show up, the neighbors complain, and everyone have an amazing time, but I got to see every one of my friends in their pajamas all together. Beat that! It was perfect.

Today was pretty slow. I didn't eat much as I was recovering from the previous night. I went and saw my really good "friend" and we hung out for several hours. I am wondering where that will go, but we will save that story for another blog. All I know is I should be studying for my finals but that is becoming a more and more distant desire of mine.

Well, I love everyone, and I hope you like reading these little snipits of my life rightnow. I hope they get a little bit more interesting in the future. All I know, is be jealous!

Bisous
William

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones