Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Return of the King.

So,

After lots of thinking, I still have no freaking clue what I want to do. There is one thing that has been a constant desire of mine for the past two years, though. Yep, you guessed it! I am going to go back to France. Why? I love the culture, I love the people, and I love I am when I am in Paris. People often hear about people who go on "adventures", people who just up and leave their country to live their dreams. At the same time, people never understand how they do it. They never can just leave their friends, their family, and start their own life. I can, and I want to. It is exciting living on the edge and living for yourself.

What I have planned, is to return to Sciences-Po. I would be returning as a Masters Student studying Economics and Public Policy. Yeah, it sounds boring, but it will not be. I really would like to hear people's comments, so get to writing.

Best, and be back soon,

William

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi William!
I found your blog when I was looking for information on Sciences Po Paris, and specifically the masters in economics and public policy program. It's amazing how little information there are out there on the program!

Anyway, I am really excited to see that you are going to pursue this course! Are you applying for the 2010 entry? I applied and still anxiously waiting on a response!

Would love to be in touch in case we both en up there!

best,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

As a current Sciences Po student (who has been reading your blog for quite some time now), I can only support your decision!
I love the US (I am studying there right now), but living in Paris a great experience!
Good luck,
Best,
Emily


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones