Saturday, January 16, 2010

Where to live, Where to live

Wellllll,

I am not sure who reads or follows this anymore, but if there is anyone then you are going to want to hear this. I AM coming back. It is no longer hearsay or contingent. I am coming back. A few weeks ago I finally heard back from Sciences-Po. Their answer, YES! I was officially accepted into the Masters in Economics and Public Policy at Sciences-Po starting in the fall of 2010. I am ecstatic, and now, every night, I have crazy dreams about the next two years of my life.

The two biggest things I am worrying about are when will I come back to Paris, and where will I live when I return. I have no idea where to live! I loved living in the 5eme but do I want the same experience or something different? Should I find friends that want to share a huge apartment, or move into a colocation where I don't know anyone>!>! Oh the decisions! If anyone has any stories about their own experiences and where they lived, please comment about it! It will be fun to read, remember, and maybe will help me make a decision :)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones