Thursday, December 4, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Hey all that read(not many),

I have been soooooo busy. School is actually requiring me to do work now. What is that all about? I have made several presentations, papers, and have several left to do by the end of January. This Saturday I have an exam and then I am going ice skating by Parc Buttes Chamont (sp?). Then next Wednesday I get to fly to Austria. I cannot wait to go there to see my good friend Claudia and some other Viennians. I want to go see the Christmas markets, drink some mulled wine, and play in the snow. Speaking of snow, it happened again here in Paris several times. One night, all the cars were covered in snow. And, of course considering my childlike nature, I made big snowballs to throw at my roommate.

After Austria, I am heading off to New York for the holidays. It will be really relaxing to go home and see some family. At the same time, I will have to work on a few projects when I go home, so my activites will be limited. For New Years, I will be back in Paris and attending a really cool New Years party. I am really excited. Paris is non-stop fun.

When I have more time I will post more.

Hope everyone has a great week,

William

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones