Thursday, December 18, 2008

Registration...

So, as you may have read, registering at Sciences-Po is a crazy experience. My friend put it well when he said it is like "Christmas Shopping on Crack." Everyone logs in at the same time, and every class is full within the first five minutes. Last time I received 1 class I wanted and spent the next week trying to get them changed. This time I was prepared. Jeremie and I sat with the webpage ready to open with our watches Syncronized to Sciences-Po's official time. The second it opened, we were in. Grabbed all the classes regardless of our schedule and Voila. 3 minutes in, I had all my classes. I am ecstatic right now! Below are the courses I am enrolled in for next semester which starts 23 February 2009.

Classes:
Money and Banking
Empirical Studies in Economics
Economics of the European Integration
Integration of Sustainable Development
Organizational Behavior
International Economic Negotiation
Business Cycles and Stabalization Policies

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones