Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Update

So...Christmas was wonderful. I spent my time in New York with my dad, stepmother, family, and my roommate came to visit as well. We walked all of Manhattan at least 5 times(10 miles each time), and ate at half the diners in NYC. I think Germans have a thing for American diners, but then again, who does not like chocolate chip pancakes. I sure as hell do. Anyway, so stayed in New York until the 30th. Took a plane back, which was quite an experience. I did happen to meet a cute rich NY girl though, that was nice.

I got back to Paris on the 31st at 2pm. Then I had to meet my friend that was visiting from Italy. By the time we got everything settled, it was time to head to my friends for a New Years celebration. We went to my friend from Turkey, Onur's, apartment. There was lots of people there from all over the world, which is usual for one of our parties. Everyone was drinking wine and eating some good hors d'ouvres. Then at 11, we started on our way to the Champs Elysees. It is where EVERYONE goes and pops champagne at midnight and kisses everyone. Sounds amazing right? I wouldn't know... We did not make it there in time. Instead, we went to Hotel de Ville and Notre Dame. We had a great time anyway and got to see some fireworks.

Other than New Years, there has not been a lot going on. I am still not running much, figures. I have been working my ass off on homework. Last week I had two 10 page papers. This week I have a final, 30 minute presentation, and another 10-12 page paper. Then next week I have another final. Thank goodness I have a two week break before I have my last two finals in February. THEN, after all that, I finally get another vacation. It is great because I found out one of my best friends, Isaac, is coming to visit me in Febraury. It is going to be great, and hopefully we can travel all over France. My sister might also come sometime soon which would be really cool, too. IF you are reading this and thinking "Man I wish I was going to see William in Paris", Do it! It doesn't cost much and I will ensure that you do not forget it.

So, I think that about wraps it up. Don't know what else to tell you. Some people have asked about my "love life" here. Well, I have gone on several dates and met several different girls. All of them are really great. There could possibly be one that I have my sights on, but maybe I should wait to put any names in here :)

Sorry for not posting often, as always, I will try to do my best.

See you again soon,

William

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones