Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bored and Excited

Right now in Paris everything is pretty stable. Nothing amazing happening and nothing horrible happening either. Parents are visiting soon which is always a complicated story. Then, my good friend is coming to visit me, that will be interesting since I kind of have a "thing" for her! She is only the second one of all my friends (thanks Isaac) who is coming to visit me. That is pretty amazing, and upsetting. Anyway, we have a trip planned to the South of France and to Italy, two places I have yet to adventure. Cannot wait until I am on the white sand beach with a margarita and fresh oysters at my side. Hurry up June, get here now! Plus, I have quite an amazing travel buddy so that should make the trip even that much more enjoyable.

I have started to visit more museums and more interesting restaurants. The Pantheon was basically a waste of time, as was the Mont Saint Michel in Normandie. At the same time it was mesmerizing standing in front of Voltaire's grave. Anyway, that is all, I will post again soon.

Ciaoooooooo

William

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones